1,5 hour encouragement to write about anything close to your heart - for a Blogpost, an article, a poem or in whatever form and for whatever private or public forum you are wanting to share your thoughts in.
Shake, stretch, brainstorm and let your words flow onto the page...
What: A combination of movement practices and creative writing tools.
When: 1:00-2:30 p.m. (Berlin time) on
Wed 16th Nov 2022
Wed 7th Dec 2022
Where: Digitally via zoom
How: Write me to firstname.lastname@example.org to register for one or more dates, preferably with a note about your interest (- doesn't have to be anything long or complicated - simply to give me an idea who will be attending and with what intentions)
Cost: Since still in "pilot-phase" until the end of the year you are welcome to join for free. If you are happy with the format I am grateful for a short written feedback or a small donation (1-10 Euros) over Paypal (email@example.com), or simply for spreading the information to friends and colleagues who also might be interested in taking part.
- Notebook or loose papers or whatever you like to write on
- Computer if you prefer to type
- Any kind of pen or pencil or whatever you like to write with
- If possible also some coloured pens and crayons and some bigger pieces of paper (can also be scrap paper - i.e. back of big paper bag or whatever that gives more space to write and scribble).
Approximate structure of the time:
1) 30-40 minutes - Warming up with a few small movement and writing exercises to help each to collect own ideas and thoughts, choose a topic and find an entrance to the writing.
2) 40-50 minutes - Each one writing quietly about the topic or question they have choosen (...for possible blog posts, website text, newsletters or simply for reflecting own ideas and experiences).
3) 5-10 minutes - some simple movement exercises to free ourselves from possible writer's cramps and to clear our heads again.
My idea is to try this format out now, to possibly offer it as a kind of regular writing room or training, if it works out well and gets good response from others. I would be happy to get any kind of feedback, if this is something you are interested in, even if you can't join on the dates and times offered at the moment.
List auf all current workshops and courses: